Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Senior Level DevOps Engineer to join our team.
- Automate and manage application configuration and deployment strategies
- Manage .NET application builds, and supporting build server configuration
- Manage requests to IT for infrastructure changes
- Communicate deployment procedures to IT for production application deployments
- Occasional on-call support for production application deployments
- Administer Visual Studio Team Services
- Administer Cloud environments for product development
- Document and communicate procedures for self-administration services offered to product development teams
Qualifications and Characteristics
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or closely related discipline
- Proficient in PowerShell scripting
- Proficient at identifying automation opportunities, designing and implementing solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)/Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2017
- Experience with cloud services
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic team environment
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- C# development experience a plus
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.