Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior Agile Engineer to join our team.
- Looking for a Senior Agile Engineer experienced with iOS and Android, who is passionate and enjoys developing code.
- Should have experience with hands-on development in Java and Kotlin for the Android platform or Objective-c and Swift for the iOS platform.
- This includes detailed software design, developing code with unit tests to implement the design, correcting flaws based on requirements testing, and integrating the applications.
- This person is responsible for the entire software lifecycle.
- Assist in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Develop automated UAT and Unit Tests.
- Has shipped multiple applications via the Apple and/or Google Play store.
- 3-5 years’ experience with native Android application development in Java using the Android SDK.
- 1-2 years’ experience with native Android application development in Kotlin using the Android SDK.
- 3-5 years’ experience with native iOS application development in Objective-C.
- 3 years’ experience with native iOS application development in Swift.
- Is fluent in at least 2 software languages.
- An expert in the Android or iOS operating systems.
- 3-5 years developing and integrating with web services.
- 3-5 years working knowledge of mobile application design considerations.
- 3-5 years of experience with iOS and Android IDEs (e.g. Intellij, Android Developer Studio, Xcode), profilers, debuggers, revision control systems (e.g. GIT) and bug tracking.
- 3-5 years of experience working with agile, continuous delivery.
- Work well with team members and other teams, dividing up workload appropriately.
- 3-5 years of using test driven development.
- 3-5 years of pair programming experience.
- Desires and can help manage a continuous build and delivery pipeline.
- Enjoys development on more than one platform (e.g. Android and iOS)
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.