Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior Agile Engineer to join our team.
- Looking for a Senior Agile Engineer who is passionate and enjoys developing code.
- We’re looking for someone that can code and dive into infrastructure as necessary.
- This person is responsible for the entire software lifecycle.
- Assist in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Develop automated UAT and Unit Tests.
- Knows at least a couple languages well.
- An expert in at least one technical stack.
- Could function as a ‘go-to’ person for several technologies (e.g. Java, PostgreSQL, Ansible, etc…)
- Has some familiarity with operating systems other than their primary.
- Comfortable automating some parts of the product.
- Enjoys paired programming.
- Comfortable translating business requirements into a design.
- Has shipped at least one commercially used software product.
- Has participated on several software projects.
- Participates in product support (e.g. on call if necessary).
- Has a decent approach between getting the job done vs technical debt.
- Understands what agile development is, could teach the ideas.
- Can explain and communicate technically complicated and abstract topics to business and product teams effectively.
- Willingness to put the needs of the team over their own.
- Values collaboration.
- Willing to work onsite.
- Willingness to experiment with development processes with an open mind.
- Has shipped multiple commercialized products.
- Experience in related fields, e.g. customer support or data science.
- Experience with a functional programming language.
- Has an interest in the business side of things, e.g. product viability and marketing.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.