Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Security Officer to join our team.
- The Global Security office provides entities with a thorough set of risk management framework, procedures and policies that helps to analyze the security around systems, offices and vendors.
- In addition, the Security Officer (SO) will be called upon to provide oversight on several security related items – including intrusion protection and intrusion detection reports, vulnerability reports, anomaly reports and other items that must be reviewed to ensure the environment is protected.
- The SO must follow not only the policies around all assets, they must understand the complexities with cyber-security and the attack surfaces found in a global company that spans several states in the US as well as several foreign countries.
- The SO will work with the varied security tools to assist with identifying network and systems breaches, unauthorized use, fraud and internal and external threats.
- The SO owns and manages the area dealing with identity and access management permissions, ensure systems comply with the company global security standards, and work with varied staff to ensure staff access rights are limited to the point of what is needed to complete their job assignment.
- The SO must assist with monitoring unauthorized use, approving Security requests, monitoring Security communications and take appropriate actions, deal with internal audit and external federal auditors/regulators.
- The SO must address additional activities as deemed necessary by the Local Security Officer (LSO).
- Primary direction and assignments will be provided by the Local Security Officer, a Regional Security Officer, and the Global Security Office (GSO).
- At times, it will be necessary to provide education and training of Security topics to the general staff or specific departments.
- The SO will be called upon to review internal policies and external regulatory requirements in order to stay within compliance with set rules/guidelines.
- The SO will assist with maintaining and controlling the security Sharepoint site.
- College Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university,
- 10 -15 years in Security or IT
- 3 – 5 years in a financial institution in security
- Computer proficiency with STRONG Excel skills required
- Experience with regulatory agencies (FINRA, Federal Reserve, OCC, NY DFS, or similar)
- CISSP (required) or SSEP in lieu of CISSP
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.