Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Scrum Master to join our team.
- Prepare stakeholders for incremental delivery; facilitate transparency, inspection and adaptation; Facilitate agile processes for the team.
- Help with logistics, problem solve and tweak processes to drive team velocity and ensure full team engagement.
- Support the Product Owner on release planning and backlog prioritization.
- Remove progress barrier (e.g., cultural, administrative, logistical challenges) and shield the team from external interference to ensure team is fully invested, functional and productive.
- Foster close cooperation, communication and collaboration across all internal and external team members, removing friction to knowledge transfer, encouraging cross-training and support of each other.
- Foster self-organization, grown within the team, and collaborative problem solving.
- Build a trusting and collaborative environment where problems can be raised and resolved through open dialogue, involving others in the organization as needed.
- Set team members up for success by identifying and addressing their needs proactively, allowing the team to focus on valuable work (i.e., is a servant leader).
Qualifications (Education, Experience Special Skills):
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required.
- Experience with Salesforce – required.
- Agile – Scrum methodology – required.
- Experience using Rally / Jira – required.
- Experience using Microsoft Project Online – preferred.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or PMI-PMP certification required.
- Scrum Master – PMI-ACP certifications required within 12 months.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.