Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a SCCM Engineer to join our team.
- Responsible for upgrading 600 PC's/Laptops to the latest update/version of Windows 10 operating system.
- Will build, test, then deploy the update using SCCM
- Creates and maintains Group Policy Objects
- Logs and tracks project status and time worked in MS Project.
- Assists in desktop software and OS deployment.
- Backs up and assists desk side support.
- Assists in application repackaging and deployment.
- Creates and maintains system and support documentation.
- 3 + years of experience with SCCM utilized in a Windows environment.
- Experience with Group Policy.
- Good with machines and troubleshooting.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.