Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our team.
- The Senior Salesforce Developer should have a deep knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem including its capabilities and limitations.
- The ideal candidate will be able to articulate design considerations, tradeoffs, benefits, and make thoughtful recommendations on technical architecture.
- Additionally, the ideal candidate will be expected to follow new developments in the Salesforce ecosystem to recommend and coordinate platform upgrades and enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills such as Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Information Systems.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce platform experience required. 5+ years of experience strongly preferred.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I and Administrator certifications required. Salesforce Platform Developer II, Advanced Administrator, and Application and/or System Architect certifications strongly preferred.
- Inbound and Outbound Web Services (SOAP and REST) knowledge required.
- Salesforce release management experience required.
- Experience developing real-time integration solutions in MuleSoft strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to work in a fast paced environment, both independently and within a team setting required.
- Knowledge of version control system, Automated Testing, Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration strongly preferred. Gearset experience a plus.
- Experience working with Salesforce AppExchange and add-on Salesforce features including Salesforce Connect and Salesforce Shield strongly preferred.
- Experience designing solutions using an event-driven a plus.
- Familiarity with Software development lifecycle and Agile Project Management methodology a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience developing software within the financial services industry a plus.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.