Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a SalesForce Administrator to join our team.
- Provide tier 3 end-user support to include system configuration, complex formulas, and system maintenance.
- Assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of the Salesforce CRM.
- Partner with first line support to maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports and complex dashboards.
- Review changes in upcoming releases of Salesforce.
- Partner with tier 2 support to schedule and deploy upgrades and communicate changes to the user community.
- Maintain all Salesforce environments (test, training, production, etc.) including documentation, configurations and customizations.
- Drive and increase user adoption and ensure user satisfaction, including developing, documenting and delivering training.
- Collaborate with business units and finance to develop dashboards and reports.
- Create reportable metrics to create enterprise awareness of Salesforce effectiveness across the enterprise.
- Understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Prepare and present clear business and technical analysis.
- Define and manage a change management process to develop and implement new features and processes.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required, or equivalent experience.
- Motivated individual with strong analytical, problem solving, and root cause analysis skills.
- Logical, process-oriented thinker.
- Must have ability to work on multiple, time-critical projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication required.
- Ability to present complex data in easily understood ways.
- Strong data visualization skills.
- Ability to confidently interact at multiple levels in the organization.
- Lead cross-departmental team projects required.
- Salesforce certification
- Two (2) years of Salesforce administration or development experience.
- Experience as a business analyst or project manager.
- Working knowledge of SQL, proficiency at using Excel (charts, functions, tables, pivot tables and pivot charts).
- Experience with statistical analysis and reporting tools.
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.