Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Sales/Marketing – Account Specialist to join our team.
- The Product Implementation Analyst II serves a key role in the coordination and implementation of client product / projects and setup across various stakeholders including external (issuing banks, fulfillment partners) and internal partners (operations, sales, account management, branding and product management).
- Additional duties include support of the branding team for issuing bank submissions and approvals.
- This position is responsible for all Direct client set ups for company incentives.
- Support sales & account management teams on implementation of client programs at product level.
- Ensure appropriate product attributes and application to business need.
- Enforce processes, brand consistency and product standardization.
- Coordinate and support branding and legal reviews for client materials and coordination of review process involving applicable departments in accordance with defined timelines.
- Create and manage client program plans/timelines to accomplish project goals.
- Manage compliance submission process and procedures to ensure Client Due Diligence (CDD) and Payment Card Industry (PCI) data collection and data handling procedures are followed.
- Define and implement specifications of co-branded and custom card programs for corporate clients.
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, & Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years related professional experience.
- Demonstrated experience in product solutions.
- Incentive and/or prepaid industry experience preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Strong project & process management skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, co-workers and clients.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects and tasks, establish priorities, shift gears quickly and flexibly and is a team player.
- A high degree of accuracy; detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure of deadlines.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.