Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Resource Specialist to join our team.
- We are seeking a driven individual to directly contribute to a project designed to optimize our Vendor Management System (VMS), Fieldglass, including operational enhancements, reporting, and dashboards.
- There will be an additional focus of scaling operations for Professional Service vendors within the tool.
- This role will be heavily focused around helping optimize functionalities within Fieldglass.
- We are looking for a data driven individual that has advanced level skills in Excel.
- This person must have been a part of a previous VMS implementation (prefer Fieldglass) and be able to make recommendations on best practices.
- Monitors compliance with regard to key metrics, performance indicators, and service level agreements.
- Assists with maintaining and updating contingent workforce program documentation and communications.
- Assists with vendor transitions including onboarding, process improvements, and training of Fieldglass.
- Maintains and serves as a VMS administrator.
- Maintains, analyzes, and reports on contractor data for third party staffing or contract labor.
- Acts as a liaison to talent acquisition and vendor management to support the contingent workforce program requirements.
- Manages data integrity checks and reporting to ensure compliance requirements are met.
- Assists with developing and reporting on trends related to contingent workforce and talent acquisition.
- Must have experience with a VMS implementation.
- 3+ years’ experience working in fast-paced environment with many third-party vendors.
- 2+ years’ experience in a vendor management/contingent labor role.
- Prior experience and proficiency as a VMS administrator.
- Demonstrable experience supporting and influencing internal stakeholders across varying levels of leadership.
- Strong data orientation and experience with cost/usage analysis, trending, report building, dashboards, and modification and report interpretation.
- Ability to identify and recommend process improvements.
- Collaborative, adaptable, flexible team orientation is required; must be flexible to take on new or different tasks depending on what's needed.
- Ability to set priorities while managing multiple projects or tasks at once.
- Ability to manage through ambiguity and change.
- Experience creating complex reports with ability to manipulate large amounts of data utilizing Excel (recent, hands-on experience creating pivot tables, v-lookups).
- Ability to analyze data and present it to key stakeholders.
- Proficiency using the MS Office Suite: advanced Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups), Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Must safeguard and consistently maintain highly confidential information.
- Proven skills interfacing with all levels of management.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Confident, effective decision maker with solid negotiation skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications.
- VMS administration experience with Fieldglass.
- Experience with Professional Service firms.
- Understanding of Statement of Work based contracts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.