Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Business Analyst to join our team.
- Demonstrated quality assurance skill required – manual testing.
- This person has to have good test plan creating abilities.
- Also experienced with writing test cases and following through on the test cases by testing the scenarios and documenting any failures.
- Negative scenario testing skills are also required.
- Demonstrated business analysis skill required – ability to work through requirements and analyzing on how to convert these requirements into test cases.
- Good problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Good sense of urgency, ownership and effective communication skills (both written and verbal), great if she has utility and/or Advanced Smart Metering technology exposure.
Qualifications (education, experience special skills):
- Bachelor’s degree required in computers / science / business administration related field.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.