Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a QA Data Tester to join our team.
- Ensure adherence to Quality Systems Development Lifecycle Methodology and the Change Management Process for Software Development.
- Review and assess test results to improve test conditions, recommend test automation tools, and test method process improvements.
- Interface testing of DataStage, BizTalk with the validation being source to target validation.
- Validation of the interfaces includes most file formats, database tables and reporting UIs.
- Develop process for capturing and maintaining Quality metrics
- Maintain QA standards
- Work closely with the business to gather/clarify business requirements.
- Stay informed of the ways the organization uses its data.
- Provide technical direction and training to other IT personnel.
- Establish projects and drive them to completion, meeting the customer’s expectations and objectives.
- Assertively challenge questionable designs and/or assumptions and to critically evaluate project deliverables.
- Mentor others through issues and if needed, facilitate resolution
- Identify and apply technology-based solutions to support solutions required for business problems.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies, practices, architectures, etc.
- Serve as a mentor and trainer for other QA analysts.
- Strive to reach and maintain master-level technical skill-set.
- Assist the QA team in requirement analysis, test strategy and test plan creation.
- Provide technical expertise and direction in analyzing business requirements.
- Database scripting creation/maintenance SQL
- Data Stage ETL and basic admin skills
- BizTalk EAI and SOA skills
- Web application testing
- UI application testing
- Desktop publishing skills.
- Spreadsheet skills. – Test definition, Requirement Mapping etc.,
- Presentation skills using PowerPoint
- Data flow diagrams using Visio
- Web page maintenance skills.
- Oracle testing
- Oracle Business Intelligence
- In-Depth technical expertise with the HP/Mercury Quality Center ALM UFT Test suite.
- Systems development lifecycle methodologies, test structures, risk and control in software development methods
- Ability to gather, sort and analyze data and then develop logical conclusions.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Familiarity with problem solving tools and techniques.
- Ability to communicate options, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Must be Articulate and convey ideas clearly and concisely.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.