Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our team.
- Work with multiple teams of developers, QA and others to develop automated tests that ensure products are adhering to their specifications and industry best practices.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely feedback.
- Identify and document bugs in a uniform manner.
- Develop automated UI tests to reduce regression time and ensure stable products are delivered.
- Develop load and performance tests that put demand on systems to measure their response and identify normal and peak performance.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Communicates in a professional manner when interacting with less-experienced staff, peers, senior staff, and internal or external customers.
- Participates in internal and external technical reviews, as required.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Hands on experience in automated testing procedures.
- Have a robust understanding of SOLID design principals.
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate skills and abilities needed to coordinate, facilitate, and participate in a collaborative approach to the completion of tasks or assignments.
- Strong Object-Oriented design and implementation skills.
- Passionate about technology and automation development.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.