Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
- Comprehend, understand and accurately depict program strategy, roadmaps and timelines as well as present these to Executives, other business peers and their team.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams and third parties to clearly state positions and gain consensus as needed.
- Identify pitfalls and potential issues and work with multiple teams to identify solutions.
- Lead teams to take the established program and projects and drive them to completion, on time and on budget.
- Build and lead project work plan sessions to create project plans in Microsoft Project as well as keep status up to date in a Portfolio Management system.
- Identify risks and communicate those risks to the appropriate audience and then to facilitate the mitigation of those risks.
- Map business requirements to technology capabilities, identifying gaps and omissions and designing end-to-end solutions.
- 7+ years developing solution/product design roadmaps.
- Experience creating project plans, scope documents, and business requirements.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to build trust and consensus quickly.
- Solid Agile Project Management experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills, creative thinking, and able to manage multiple competing priorities successfully
- Experience working with IT project solutions for customer loyalty and marketing initiatives.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.