Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
- Provides management and technical expertise in the areas of Program Management, Project Management and associated methodologies and tools.
- In addition to providing “hands-on” Project Management services, supports IT Supervisors and Managers using proven PMO techniques to achieve established objectives of scope, quality, time, cost, and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree Required from an accredited college or university, preferably in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering.
- PM Accreditation from PMI (PMP) preferred.
- Four to Eight years of experience managing projects is required.
- Project Management experience should include development of Project Plans, Schedules and Work Breakdown Structures (WBS).
- Experience using structured methodologies and project management systems is required Knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Project Management Tool (EPM) is preferred.
- Excellent communication, organization, and human relations skills with ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees are required.
- IT Savvy, Software Development Background, Vendor Relationship Management and Security Awareness (Logical and Physical).
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.