Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Program/Project Manager to join our team.
- Responsible for the direction, execution and completion of projects that deliver new products, platform and system launches and product features/enhancements.
- Manages projects within scope, schedule and budget while remaining aligned with corporate strategy and goals.
- Utilizes effective project management practices to facilitate cross-functional collaboration of project teams in support of business objectives.
Primary Responsibilities & Standards:
- Lead cross-functional project teams to deliver results for key projects according to organizational roadmap.
- Facilitates project management process, engaging all necessary stakeholders and team members and working in collaboration with business owners.
- Drives definition of project scope.
- Ensures objectives are clearly communicated to and met by the cross-functional team.
- Organizes and manages team schedule through communication plan and appropriate project documentation (project plans, project charter, meeting agendas, overview documentation, tracking documents, meeting notes and other necessary items) to ensure team stays on track, timelines and goals are achieved.
- Manages and addresses risks and dependencies.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify and document requirements associated with delivery of products, solutions & initiatives.
- Manages & negotiates timelines, as well as tracks & communicates progress against documented plan to ensure overall objectives are met within scope, schedule & budget.
- Builds relationships across organization to understand key business objectives, strategies and action.
- Establishes cross-functional teams that include various departments, functions, companies and stakeholders both internal & external.
- Manage multiple, parallel projects according to organizational need & strategic plan.
- Plan, estimate and organize project implementation, execution and UAT (user acceptance testing).
- Conduct post implementation reviews to identify effectiveness/organizational satisfaction and lessons learned (retrospective).
- Develop, maintain and fully communicate project plans.
- Develop a quality control process to ensure that projects meet established objectives.
- Plan for project contingencies and anticipate variations that may affect resources and successful implementation.
- Identify areas of project risk and initiate corrective action when risks are triggered.
- Track and drive project issues to resolution.
- Manage conflicting objectives through communication and collaboration with business owners and management.
- Determine plan, processes and documentation for ongoing maintenance of project deliverables after project completion.
- Report project status and serve as the overall communication liaison for the project, escalating key risks, dependencies and challenges that need to be addressed and resolved.
- Prepare and deliver executive summaries as required.
Qualifications Required (minimum needed to begin in the job):
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years business experience.
- 4+ years proven success as a Project Manager.
- Relationship Management experience desired.
- Product development, information technology, business and systems experience a plus.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent decision making and leadership capabilities.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Proficient with project management software and Microsoft Office applications.
- Positive, enthusiastic, flexible and customer-oriented.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.