Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a PC Support Technician to join our team.
- This position will provide technical support for a PC configuration project replacing aging laptops with a new standard laptop running Windows 10 and upgrading in-place laptops to Windows 10.
- Technician will be responsible for following a documented installation process, installing drivers, removing/replacing laptop hard drives, backing up/restoring user data, installing non-standard applications (both via SCCM packages and manual installation), completing progress checklist for each configuration, and finalizing laptop for delivery.
- Technician will work at the direction of a project manager and configuration specialist.
- Individual must be organized and able to follow detailed installation checklist instructions.
- Must be able to transport laptops on a cart between buildings.
- Must be familiar with Windows 10 configuration and navigation, Outlook profile/PST setup, network connectivity (wired and wireless), AnyConnect VPN, and possess general Windows troubleshooting skills.
- Three years of experience in a corporate computer support environment is required.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft product line, including Windows 7 and Office 2010.
- Must have an intermediate level knowledge of networking components, Active Directory account management, Ethernet topology and TCP/IP, Apple Device support, wireless technology, router configuration and troubleshooting, and remote troubleshooting capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, customer service skills, and problem solving skills are required. Minimum of an Associate’s Degree (or equivalent) in an IT-related field is desired.
- Must be able be an independent contributor, but work closely with a team for support consistency.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.