Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a NOC Technician to join our team.
- The NOC Agent manages the daily operation and support the IT networks.
- The primary networks supported are the LAN/WAN, transport, telephone, wireless data and mobile radio networks.
- Utilize a variety of monitoring tools and network element management systems to triage, troubleshoot and remotely repair problems with company networks.
- Implement software upgrades to network elements as required and participate in the change process to add or delete network elements.
- Provide support to IT field operations personnel, dispatch field support personnel as required, dispatch contractors, open and manage tickets with equipment vendors and carriers.
- MPLS knowledge preferred.
- NOC experience required.
- 4 or more years of experience in 3 or more of the following; Windows, Windows Server, Unix, or Linux operating systems; LAN/WAN and telecommunications networks.
- Telecommunications experience should include telephony, mobile radio, multiplexing, TDM networks and IP networks.
- 3 or more years of recent telecommunication experience in any of the following fields: PBX, Call Center technologies, Telecommunication services configuration management and procurement.
- Candidates should possess skills in Customer Focus, Sense of Urgency, Decision Making, Core Application Systems, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Technical Troubleshooting, Network Architecture, & Telecommunications.
- ServiceNow ticketing system knowledge preferred.
- The NOC is manned 24x7x365. Schedules are four 10-hour shifts a week that likely includes back shifts and weekends.
- May also be required to carry an on-call pager or cell phone to provide the required system support (includes 24x7x365).
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or equivalent computer related degree from an ACCREDITED college or university.
- Consideration may be given to candidates with extensive related experience without the academic requirements.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.