Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Network Engineer to join our team.
- The Network Engineer provides design, implementation, and support for hardware and software users of the Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), and Wireless Network.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Design, configure, and implement new Nokia MPLS WAN network.
- Design, configure, and implement new Cisco LAN and WAN infrastructure including Cisco’s 3750 Catalyst switches.
- Implement Cisco Wireless LAN infrastructure.
- Manage, lead, and participate in project implementation of TCP/IP LAN, and WAN networks and other networking projects.
- Provide support of our Cisco and Nokia TCP/IP network environment.
- Primary technologies supported include: Cisco LAN and WAN infrastructure components(including Nexus 2K, 5K, and 7K; Cisco UCS; Cisco Catalyst switches; Cisco series routers);Cisco firewall infrastructure components; Cisco wireless LAN infrastructure; Nokia 7750 and 7705 routers, intranet and internet connectivity; TCP/IP network components and services; and other third party products.
- Assist in the development, compliance, and continuous improvement of all aspects of networking infrastructure necessary to ensure the effective, secure, and regulatory compliant operations of the company’s IT network resources including NERC-CIP compliance requirements.
Key Projects Include:
- Implement a (40-50 node) MPLS network.
- Implement critical LAN infrastructure within our substation environments.
- Upgrade and implement new Cisco Catalyst switches in existing buildings.
- Implement enhanced wi-fi coverage in existing company locations.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent computer related degree from an accredited college or university.
- Consideration may be given to candidates with extensive related experience without the academic requirements.
- Seven or more years of CISCO routers, switches, and related equipment, LAN’s, WAN’s, firewalls, internetworking, data communications, or IP based wireless networks implementation and support.
- Cisco CCNA is required.
- Cisco CCIE is preferred.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.