Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a .NET Developer to join our team.
- We are looking for a C# developer to join our team.
- Projects include anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts (Web Api, Windows Services, WCF, Asp.NET MVC). Primary functions will be to support, maintain and develop these applications.
- Translate business requirements into functional applications.
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Experience programming in C#, with a good knowledge of the .NET framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with Entity Framework and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code.
- Able to look at existing C# code and understand what it’s doing.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools and continuous integration.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.