Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our team.
- Evaluate analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Work with multiple teams of engineers, analysts, project managers, QA and others to develop enterprise-level software products.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operation by conducting systems analysis.
- Recommending changes in policies and procedures, when needed.
- Communicate in a professional manner when interacting with personnel.
- Participate in internal and external technical reviews, as required.
- Mentor and support others as needed.
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications.
- Have a robust understanding of SOLID design principals.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise computing software, including system management standards and solutions.
- Strong Object-Oriented design and implementation skills.
- Strong understanding of NuGet package management including creation, deployment and version management.
- Strong understanding of relational database design concepts.
- Passionate about technology and application development.
- Experience in creating SOAP/REST connectors/services.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.