Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a M&A Integration Project Manager to join our team.
- The M&A Project Manager position will lead a substantial M&A program and support other M&A programs across the IT function.
- This will include work in Applications, Infrastructure, Operations, as well as developing TSAs in support of continuing operations.
- Developing project plans.
- Provide project thought leadership to the IT Director, IT PMO Lead and supporting project managers.
- Monitoring key IT project activity, progress, risks, and Issues.
- Lead resource allocation and planning meetings and produce project status updates.
- Manage the budget for the Integration.
- Manage key projects as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study required.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) strongly preferred.
- Accredited certifications such as PMP, PgMO, PfMP, OPM3 preferred.
- Proven leader of multiple, concurrent IT programs/projects and M&A experience.
- Results oriented; ability to commit to and follow initiatives through to completion.
- Ability to participate as a decision maker and influencer with senior management.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.