Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Level 3 Application Support Engineer to join our team.
- We are seeking an individual with a background in application support that understands software development and their operating platforms.
- This person will participate as a member of project teams to support operational aspects and will work closely with those teams to support the underlying technology in order to meet team objectives.
- The right candidate has had demonstrated success with all aspects of researching and solving problems that face application delivery teams.
- In addition to project support, this role will also require fast-paced, daily troubleshooting within incident management and release management, which will require the ability to triage applications and the deployment pipelines.
- 7+ years of experience in application support.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Must have strong web/application server environment background (Tomcat, Websphere, IIS, Apache, etc.)
- Solid experience with troubleshooting RDBMS (Oracle, SQL, DB2, etc.)
- Demonstrated expertise with production troubleshooting and support in a complex, large scale, highly available environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in working with platform administrators, developers, QA and customers.
- Experience with configuration management and configuration tools.
- Well-rounded technical knowledge and can show good experience with HTTP, metrics, monitoring, security, networking, storage, load balancers, etc.
- Solid background in being a member of an agile project team(s).
- Operations for public cloud hosted applications.
- Hands-on experience of common AWS services (EC2, ECS, RDS, Networking, etc.)
- Continuous Integration Technologies and Techniques (Jenkins, Hudson, etc.)
- Automated code/data deployments.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.