Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Lead Systems Application Analyst to join our team.
- Lead projects and business process design/ redesign.
- Provide oversight to technical staff to resolve issues during all development lifecycle phases.
- Lead and mentor the team using subject matter expertise and advanced business knowledge.
- Provide oversight to business analysts for enhancements and future releases.
- Provide oversight of the development of current and futuristic prototypes.
- Perform holistic troubleshooting for escalated application issues.
- Isolate, diagnose, and resolve the most complex application –related user issues.
- Use in depth understanding of data components and database structures to develop complex data queries.
- Guide data collection and interpretation activities of other team members.
- Update, maintain, and monitor the operation of complex automated systems and applications.
- Respond to system-generated application alarms and take appropriate action to remediate.
- Proactively monitor live application event logs, interpret application events, and engage appropriate technical teams.
- Serves as communication liaison to key stakeholders.
- Partner with SQA group on test script development and support end-to-end testing.
- Coordinate test script development and testing efforts.
- Provide oversight to technical teams in addressing any prioritized defect resolution.
- Evaluate testing results and make recommendations on additional defect resolution.
- Lead and review the development of process flows and operational procedures.
- Provide oversight in working with technical staff to conduct business process re-design.
- Perform gap analysis between current and future architectures.
- Act as approver and propose and implement solutions.
- Leverage subject matter expertise to develop tutorials and training materials, including development of online help modules.
- Demonstrate mastery-level knowledge of SVC business line.
- May require frequent weekend or evening hours and being on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Associate degree from a two-year college or technical school.
- 9+ years of exposure to and/or experience within the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Requirements analysis, design, construction, testing, and delivery.
- Post-production second-level application support.
- Expert interpersonal, analytical, customer service, and communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to explain complex procedures and technical issues to end-users and non-technical staff.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills and strong performance of the core and leadership dimensions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects of varying size and scope.
- United States citizenship is required for this position.
- This position requires Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Windows platform, Oracle databases, client-server querying methodologies, and payments applications.
- Knowledge of Java, C, and C++ programing languages.
- Knowledge of Oracle and H2SQL database technology
- Experience supporting applications in a Unix environment.
- Solaris and Linux experience particularly desirable.
- Experience with WebLogic Server
- Knowledge and experience with the Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN)
- Knowledge of payment system technology
- Prior military information technology experience.
- Navy shipboard experience particularly desirable.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.