Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join our team.
- Will maintain the Digital Resource Management Plan for employee and consultant resources, identifying both demand and supply for projects and run-the-business activities.
- Work with Digital leaders to identify current run-the-business resource demands (by resource type).
- Identify future year resource demand for run-the-business as well as capital and O&M project (by resource type).
- Populate Heat maps showing gaps and overages by resource type for current and future year project and run-the-business resources.
- Maintain IT inventory for the Digital PMO: includes laptops, desktops, monitors, and other miscellaneous equipment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products, particularly excel. Experience with resource planning is a preferred, but not required
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Teamwork – Must be able to function as part of a team and have a demonstrated ability to act as a servant leader within the capacity of this role.
- Experience in MS Office, MS Project, knowledge of scheduling process but will not be scheduling themselves.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.