Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an IT Compliance Analyst to join our team.
- The IT Compliance Analyst will be the application area focal point for the successful execution of all audits events.
- This role will be responsible for the continuous monitoring of all control activities and will assess the design and effectiveness of those controls.
- This analyst will work directly with an external audit provider and will assure remediation teams are successfully prioritizing and resolving audit findings.
- The IT Compliance Analyst will design and execute business process/practices to facilitate compliance.
- This role will also work with automation teams and, where applicable, design systems to produce evidence collection in support of control activities.
- Focal point for annual AURA SOC 2 audit.
- Ensures clean audit results.
- Manages all evidence collection needs.
- Assist in audit controls testing and documentation.
- Performs continuous monitoring of controls (compliance function).
- Assess the remediation strategies of audit findings.
- Plans and coordinates cross-functional audit events.
- Assist in developing process to adhere to SOC compliance.
- Provide sales support with focus on audit details.
- Bridge collaboration with auditors, cloud engineers, security leads and business stakeholders.
- Contributes to the strategy of audit coverage scope.
- Works with software product teams to assure compliance.
- Define audit strategies for external parties, evidence vendors, software vendors, and technology vendors.
- Tracks and reports progress to leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in an IT audit discipline
- PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Must have proven team-orientation, and a proactive and optimistic attitude.
- Thorough knowledge of IT concepts, procedures and practices, advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions.
- Strong customer service focus; excellent communication skills, including presentations.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.