Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an IT Auditor to join our team.
- Provide targeted, objective assurance and insight relative to governance, risk management and control practices.
- Conduct, document, and report the results of IT audits and risk assessments and Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 compliance reviews that focus on information technology and security controls.
- Evaluate policies and procedures, assist with initial risk assessments, write detailed audit observations and develop conclusions and recommendations based on the observations.
- Position responsibilities include providing feedback to internal clients on internal controls, best practices and effective processes.
- Review and evaluate internal controls related to the information technology and security areas and make recommendations for improvements to strengthen controls.
- Ensure compliance with IT SOX requirements, working closely with appropriate IT department personnel.
- Improve efficiency through focus on innovation, process improvements and effective use of technology.
- Assist with the evaluation of risks by assessing the business, operating and control risks associated with key systems applications, infrastructure components, information security and related processes.
- Execute IT audit plan by applying professional internal auditing and information system auditing and control standards and assessing the effectiveness of the control environment.
- Ensure completion of IT audit projects on schedule and within budget and identify ways to improve the operational performance of the Company.
- Develop complete and fully supportable IT audit workpapers, ensuring compliance with professional standards (e.g. ISACA, IIA, GAAS). Prepare audit reports for senior management and the Audit Committee of the Board.
- Experience around SOX compliance.
- Experience with Infrastructure and Application Audits.
- IT Security experience preferred.
Certification is preferred in one or more of the following;
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.