Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an Infrastructure Specialist to join our team.
- Work as a team member of the Identity Services team, and Operational team that supports Ameren's Identity Program.
- Provides operational support and implementation of the products the Identity Services team is responsible for, including: Active Directory, Certificate Authorities, Cert+, PingFederate, RSA SecurID, and Lieberman/Bomgar RED.
- Ensure the effective, secure, and regulatory compliant operation and administration of these products.
- Provide technical training/assistance to computer users, operations staff, and development personnel due to changes made by the Identity Services Team.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to produce outstanding results.
- Knowledge of: Identity stores (including Active Directory) PKI/Certificate Authority Servers (experience with Cert+ preferred) Identity Management SystemsFederation (PingFederate a plus) Two factor authentication (RSA SecurID preferred) Privileged Account Management (Lieberman/Bomgar RED a plus) Single Sign On, Cloud Identities/Office 365
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.