Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an Infrastructure Management Network Administrator to join our team.
- Selected candidate will provide senior level support to internal end users and clients, maintaining infrastructure environments, installing upgrades, and monitoring infrastructure performance.
- Managing and maintaining switches, firewalls, WAF’s, SDWAN, wireless, ISE, and VPN.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service, quality and accountability for all support questions and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of problems reported and be proactive when dealing with user issues and follow up’s.
- Keep manager up to date on progress and issues.
- Respond to questions and help them resolve any hardware or software problems with Infrastructure toolsets with peer support resources when necessary or work with expert technical support.
- To ensure all issues are tracked in our NetSuite case tracking system and maintain full documentation on issues and resolutions.
- Engage more complex service issues with Manager.
- 5-8 years’ experience as Network Administrator.
- Proficient with managing and maintaining Cisco switching, Catalyst and Nexus.
- Proficient with managing and maintaining Checkpoint and Cisco ASA firewalls.
- Proficient with WAF’s (BigIP F5).
- Working knowledge of SDWAN architectures using Cisco iWAN and LiveAction.
- Proficient with Cisco wireless solutions.
- Proficient with Cisco ISE.
- Working knowledge of Cisco VPN and third party multifactor authentication.
- Proficient with fiber switching as it relates to SAN storage.
- Strong analytical/troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to think independently while working through technical issues.
- Strong organization and troubleshooting skills to anticipate, recognize and resolve technical (hardware, software, application) issues.
- Strong learning and retention skills.
- Paying attention to details, and quality.
- Good follow up skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Minimum CCNA, CCNP certification a plus.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.