Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an Infrastructure Management EPO Administrator to join our team.
- Selected candidate will provide senior level support to internal end users and clients, maintaining infrastructure environments, installing upgrades, and monitoring infrastructure performance.
- Managing and maintaining systems to security compliances within the McAfee EPO suite, as well as providing ongoing tuning and upgrades.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service, quality and accountability for all support questions and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of problems reported and be proactive when dealing with user issues and follow up’s.
- Keep manager up to date on progress and issues.
- Respond to questions and help them resolve any hardware or software problems with Infrastructure toolsets with peer support resources when necessary or work with expert technical support.
- To ensure all issues are tracked in our NetSuite case tracking system and maintain full documentation on issues and resolutions.
- Engage more complex service issues with Manager.
- 5-8 years’ experience in McAfee EPO administration.
- Proficient with management and maintaining DE, ENS, TIE, and DLP.
- Working knowledge of Avecto plugin for McAfee EPO.
- Familiarity of multi-factor authentication tools.
- Strong analytical/troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to think independently while working through technical issues.
- Strong organization and troubleshooting skills to anticipate, recognize and resolve technical (hardware, software, application) issues.
- Strong learning and retention skills.
- Paying attention to details, and quality.
- Good follow up skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.