Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an Infrastructure Analyst/Systems Administrator to join our team.
Summary of Duties:
- Independently analyze data center infrastructure and perform root cause analysis of device or systemic failures.
- Routine intra-departmental interaction and large scale interdependent system analyses.
- Assist in the evaluation and selection of solutions.
- Work within the confines of budget and in concert with EMS management and customers.
- Develop novel approaches and develop guidelines and/or establish precedents.
- Post-secondary education in computer maintenance or equivalent experience.
- Up-to-date training in Linux and/or Windows.
- Demonstrated understanding of IT infrastructure.
- Proficient in Systems Administration.
- Experience with integration of systems with broader hardware and applications environment.
- Computer hardware troubleshooting, component functionality, compatibility, and assembly.
- VMware operation including image creation, maintenance, and backup.
- Understanding of RedHat and Ubuntu operating systems.
- Windows server service administration and configuration (e.g., IIS, DNS, DHCP)
- Active Directory user account maintenance and group policy configuration/maintenance.
- Centralized patching and baseline maintenance or the knowledge of its operation.
- Antivirus (McAfee) installation, configuration, maintenance, and patching.
- Monitor server health (CPU load, bandwidth, disk usage, etc.)
- System reliability and availability metric reporting and emergency troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of data center backup management administration and it’s technologies.
- Ability to interact well with other teams, both technical and non-technical.
- Microsoft Office suite, including knowledge of Visio.
- Ability to document technology interfaces such as network topology.
- Operating within NERC CIP compliance and evidence creation.
- Must be able to handle confidential information appropriately.
- A college degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems would be preferred.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.