Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an Implementation Coordinator to join our team.
- As a Senior Implementation Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, deploying, and monitoring the progress of initiatives related to rental branch, administrative, and corporate locations.
- In this position, you will define project plans and participate in gathering and/or defining business requirements. You will serve as the initial point of contact for end users for procedural and technical escalations.
- It is imperative for this candidate to be self-motivated, proactive, and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 2+ years of success in project management functions: defining and executing project plans, identifying resources required, establishing timelines, and monitoring assigned tasks.
- Understanding of networks and network connectivity, including broad knowledge of TCP/IP, as well as knowledge of administering Cisco routers and switches.
- Experience installing and configuring wired and wireless LAN connected hardware, network communications equipment, software and peripherals at remote and corporate campus facilities.
- Provides installation assistance remotely via the telephone as well as on-site customer contact.
- Broad technical knowledge of client/server computing including DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, SCCM, file and print servers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Outlook, e-mail accounts and their relationship to Exchange Services.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; experience interfacing with all levels within an organization.
- Experience with creating and updating technical documentation.
- A flexible and adaptable orientation is required within our dynamic work environment.
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects at once, while meeting deadlines and remaining calm and cool under pressure.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- Documents tickets according to departmental standards with an appropriate level of detail.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- Experience leading a team preferred.
- Experience leading large projects preferred.
- Experience with Windows 7, Windows 10; Windows Server 2003/2008 Operating Systems a plus.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.