Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for an Implementation Analyst to join our team.
- Responsible for multiple implementations or conversion projects.
- Participate in information gathering for interface requirements.
- Design and oversee interface implementation project plan.
- Provide project status updates.
- Provide communications such as go-live notices, support documentation and operational checklists.
- Provide post-implementation support.
- Responsible for escalating implementation and support issues to appropriate persons or groups for resolution.
- Meet productivity requirements for this position.
- College degree desirable or equivalent experience.
- Ability to manage projects with little or no supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Ability to understand C#, SQL and XML
- 2+ years of experience with medical lab operations and/or IT functions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite. Familiarity with MS Project a plus.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.