Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Identify & Access Management Process Consultant to join our team.
- Designs and implements process performance metrics for Identity and Access Management (IAM) related processes.
- Publicize activities and build commitment and consensus around Process Management activities.
- Performs cross functional team management on processes to evaluate, design and implement new processes.
- Develop the Service Catalog for IAM services.
- Provide process ownership through design, implementation and continuous improvement activities in the process life cycle.
- Supports the IAM Process Manager and Product Owner to ensure all related processes are documented and governed according to proper standards.
- Lead Process creation and improvement initiatives and drive new processes to improve IAM metrics.
- 5+ years of significant Process analysis or architecture experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, document, and implement Process.
- Experience with BPM Software a plus. Experience with IAM a big plus.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.