Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an ICOMS Billing System Analyst to join our team.
- As a Billing Systems Analyst, you will formulate groundbreaking processes and provide in-depth analysis that supports our infrastructure.
- This role is for analytically inclined problem-solvers, that are comfortable with technology and a deep background in telecommunications.
- Our goal is 100% client satisfaction through a relentless focus on the client’s objectives.
- The Billing Systems Analyst can think strategically and act tactically and will have a flexible working style with excellent communication skills.
- This position performs complex tasks, analytical assignments, interprets and translates configuration and settings.
- Interfaces with various systems, designs and prepares reports, and resolves and performs root cause analysis on accuracy issues.
- Provide in-depth analysis.
- This role may also act in a team lead capacity and/or assist management with complex issues and departmental projects.
- Work is time sensitive to be completed with very high accuracy, requiring strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage and escalate issues as required.
- Serves as a IT/Billing system liaison to users, departments and vendors by providing the assistance on all aspects of ICOMS systems used throughout the organization.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of process documentation & training/developing the technical and analytical skills of new or less experienced team members.
- Elicit business requirements through interviews and facilitates sessions with users to capture of requirements for billing related solutions.
- Solution driven individual that can pinpoint root cause of issues along with recommending and driving solutions that improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Supports strategic projects by representing our organization in meetings, providing requirements, and completing user testing.
- Recommend and implement standardization in work order procedures, field operations, collection dunning schedules and other system processes.
- Work with Reports Analysts, Marketing, and other users to regularly produce reports from billing system.
- Identify opportunities to update the billing system (or its use) to better serve our customers.
- Maintain strong communication channels with all internal customers and partners whose responsibilities are impacted by the billing systems.
- Identify and communicate risks and issues along with reasonable mitigations and/or solutions to address them.
- Support users by troubleshooting problems and correcting errors.
- Previous experience in Cable or Telecommunications industry with a technical background.
- Ability to quickly identify, raise, and drive resolution to system production support issues.
- Detail-oriented and able to adjust prevent mistakes from recurring.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Flexible hours and available to travel to other offices as-needed. Must be willing to work evenings, nights, and/or weekends if necessary.
- Knowledge of ICOMS or similar billing platforms is highly desired.
- Previous experience writing SQL Queries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required; ability to communicate to mid-management on a regular basis.
- Strong technical skills. Candidates should understand database concepts.
- Self-motivated and able to drive tasks to completion without constant support or direction.
- Ability to learn complex systems, process quickly and be able to impart that knowledge to others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively across a large, multi-location team.
- Excellent math skills.
- A talent for multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, learning new skills and methodologies, and working under pressure.
- Flexible and collaborative working style with the ability to work in various different types of client environments.
- Individual will have worked or be capable of working on projects of high complexity, where analysis of data requires in-depth evaluation of various factors, using knowledge and expertise derived from strong educational background and progressive experience.
- Support peers in project leadership in team meetings with clients, consultants and third party vendors.
- Ability to stay focused and remain composed during peak periods & when dealing with challenging situations.
- Demonstrate excellent attendance & punctuality.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.