Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an i2 Application Administrator to join our team.
- Application Administrator responsible for the support of the technical architecture of the local transportation solution used by the company.
- Localize technical solutions to meet the needs of the company.
- Perform full installs and/or apply version upgrades/fix packs to 3rd Party packaged applications (e.g. JDA Software/i2 Technologies Transportation Manager (TM), Transportation Planner (TP), Agile Business Process Platform (ABPP), Core Infrastructure Services (CIS) software suite; Rand McNally Mile Maker, PC Miler).
- Execute configuration changes within applications to support enhancements.
- Serve as the Point of Contact and coordinate changes to the technical environment with other groups to apply needed updates to supporting infrastructure (e.g. Windows Server operating system, Unix Server operating system, Oracle Weblogic, Oracle database, Websphere, MQ Series, and MS Exchange).
- Promote/Implement staged programming changes into production.
- Provide 24 x 7 Support of the technical architecture.
- Resolve Support issues with NPP business leaders and GLOBE support personnel.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate vendor and manage those issues to a satisfactory solution.
- Perform health checks and run necessary utilities in order to look after the health of the solution.
- Work on other projects or technical solutions where this expertise can be leveraged.
- Lead small efforts and drive collaboration across multiple teams.
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments.
- Communicate project status, issues and risks at a detailed / tactical level as well as a summary / executive level.
- Ensure Company Compliance and IT governance methods, processes, and tools are followed/used.
- Provide measures and ongoing metrics to foster continuous improvement to team members.
- Responsible for creating standard routines, team training, and process improvement, as deemed necessary by leadership.
Requirements and Minimum Education Level:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies
- 3+ years of experience with installing, administrating, and supporting the technical architecture surrounding JDA Software/i2 Technologies Transportation Management and its interfaces to a Source ERP application.
- Installing and administrating JDA Software/i2 Technologies Transportation Management, Agile Business Process Platform (ABPP), and Core Infrastructure Services (CIS).
- Interfacing JDA Software/i2 Technologies Transportation Management through a middleware layer to a Source ERP application.
- Installing and administrating distance engine software from Rand McNally and PC Miller.
- Adjusting configurations on Window’s operating system, Unix operating system, and Oracle databases.
- Familiarity with Java programming, .Net programming, XI, MQ Series, and Oracle Webshere, and Microsoft Exchange.
- Knowledge of Application Management, Release Management, and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Initiative, courage, and curiosity are mandatory skills required for this position. Strong ability to convey a sense of urgency to all team members, business stakeholders and management.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time-management skills coupled with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Capability to work under pressure with service orientation.
- Ability to influence and convince others.
- Work in the St. Louis office 5 days a week.
- Collaboration / team player.
- Follow up / results orientation.
- Off-hour Support (i.e. on-call).
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.