Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Health Informatics Manager to join our team.
- Looking for a Health Informatics Manager to add to our team.
- The core focus of this position will be managing data collection, data validation, data analysis, and reporting for clients and internal teams within assigned business segment.
- Oversee the data validation and acquisition processes from clients and other sources to ensure information is complete and accurate for data analysis.
- Assist data team with programming processes, procedures, output builds, coding, derivative identification, report customization, and best practices utilizing the departmental statistical analysis software (SAS).
- Lead complex analytic projects ensuring completion in accordance to client specifications.
- Participate in product development as required.
- Act as a data and technical resource for clients and sales team as applicable.
- Oversee in-house coding processes, potential statistical vendor management, data analysis, and client report creation ensuring Company best interests are addressed and relevant information is provided to clients and internal parties.
- Place the highest priority on ensuring that the activities of assigned staff meet the timelines and quality needs of the client.
- Oversee research and direct the investigation of data issues with appropriate staff to bring issue to a resolution.
- Oversee the collection of data, ensuring timelines are met, data is accurate, and within established format, and staff coordinate with vendors on data errors, layout issues, or missing information.
- Act as escalation point for staff regarding data issues, ensuring they are brought to resolution.
- Provide leadership and support to assigned staff members.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university required with major course work in statistics, economics, a quantitative science, or a related field required.
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for education requirements.
- Minimum of 10 year’s increasingly responsible quantitative data analytics or statistical analysis software (SAS) programming experience required, preferably in the healthcare, insurance, or medical research area.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience required.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint required.
- Knowledge of Databases (MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, IBM Informix, Postgres SQL, etc.) required.
- Knowledge of Statistical Software (SAS, SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Enterprise Guide, SPSSR etc.) required.
- Knowledge of program languages (e.g., C++ C, C#, Java, SAS, Visual Basic, Perl, Python, SQL, etc.) preferred.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.