Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a HCM System Manager to join our team.
- The HCM System Manager is responsible for the management and administration of the Human Capital Management system globally.
- The Manager serves as a technical point of contact for configuration, maintenance, security, user training, system upgrades, implementation of additional functionalities, patches, testing and other technical projects as needed.
- This position works cross-functionally with other departments and technical consultants/vendors to automate and/or improve processes and eliminate inefficiencies.
- Manage and support the design, development and administration of the Dayforce HCM System and related software tools and interfaces globally.
- Design, plan, and execute strategies for integration of HCM system and plan end-user training and support.
- Manage global HCM projects.
- Recommend and develop best practices for workflow utilizing available system functionalities.
- Provide set-up and configuration of security roles, tables, workflow, and business rules.
- Lead HCM implementations and roll out new modules (time and attendance, talent management, etc.).
- Coordinate with the Information Technology and Finance departments and the HCM vendor to communicate business requirements, perform system/integration testing and user acceptance testing, and deliver training to end users.
- Implement new functionalities as provided by vendors via upgrades, patches and releases, including managing related testing.
- Evaluate the HCM system to ensure the business needs are being met, including all compliance requirements.
- Create reports using Business Intelligence solutions/software.
- Provide training and guidance to system end users.
- Oversee creation and/or updating of training and process documentation.
- Four-year college degree.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience managing an HCM system, Dayforce experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience in a business environment; professional services firm experience preferred.
- Ability to influence at the guiding level globally.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.