Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a System Analyst – Business Services to join our team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support Business Systems to include accounting, time entry, invoice production, budgeting, and other financial systems.
- Develop and provide reports to Accounting and other departments using various tools.
- Develop and maintain data synchronizations using SSRS or other ETL techniques.
- Review master file tables.
- Maintain user security within Accounting system.
- Monitor, and corrects as necessary, system batch reports and data integrity reports.
- Identify and resolve all end-user and data issues.
- Open tickets with vendor support to resolve issues.
- Assist with implementing software application version upgrades.
- Support collaboration between accounting vendor and all third-party applications.
- Propose and implement new processes to improve efficiency.
- Create and maintain documentation for the financial systems.
- Provide guidance on devising effective and efficient approaches to achieve project objectives.
- Serve as liaison with various groups and/or business units to gather requirements and resolve issues.
- Provide project management guidance to internal and external persons.
- Provide analysis around how realistic the requirements are in terms of effort, time and costs.
- Provide analysis of data and ability to identify current business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Sound understanding of application life cycles and client/server architectures in an enterprise environment.
- MS SQL Server skills a must.
- Experience developing in C# or vb.net
- Ability to work across departments to understand both the technical and business needs of the customer and leverage new or existing technologies to provide the best solution.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate desired outcomes.
- Understanding of what systems can and cannot do.
- Ability to evaluate and implement new systems quickly and effectively.
- Techniques used to gather and document requirements.
- Process flows, interview skills, workshop facilitation and investigation of current state (existing systems and/or processes).
- Experience working with XML and/or JSON data files.
- Experience with Java and or jQuery
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with cloud services
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.