Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Field Services Specialist Client Support to join our team.
- The job responsibilities require extensive knowledge of both hardware and software in order to provide client support which includes installation/deployment, upgrading and troubleshooting hardware, software and mobile technology solutions.
- Must be personable and able to communicate at the client level, work closely across the IT organization, and most important function well in a team atmosphere.
- Must have the ability to diagnose and resolve client issues over the phone as well as face-to-face.
- Must be familiar with HP laptops/desktops, HP printers and MFP’s, air cards, mifi’s, and variety of mobile handheld devices including Blackberries, iPhones and various Smartphones using tethering and mobile hotspot technology.
- This will include a mixture of basic and advanced troubleshooting skills of all devices listed. Knowledge of MACs would be a plus.
- Must be familiar with Windows 7 and 8 Operating Systems. Must have skills to perform troubleshooting for any hardware/software related issues and skills to research and correct the problem.
- This will include but not be limited to the Operation Systems (Windows7), Office 2010 and Office 365, Internet Explorer, SAP, VPN software, Microsoft Tools (Active Directory, Computer Management), PC-to-PC connectivity software, data compression tools, and a basic knowledge of DOS commands.
- Must have strong skills for remote setup /access using any internet service provider/carrier and any type of home/hotel configurations.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.