Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a EPMO Project Manager to join our team.
- The Project Manager is responsible ensuring the successful completion of IT Projects and Project Tasks/Milestones, under the direction and general guidance of the Enterprise Portfolio Management Organization (EPMO).
- The Project manager will work closely with the EPMO Manager for reporting and issue escalation purposes, as well as to aid the EPMO Manger in integrating projects across the EPMO.
- Provide project management for business unit solution delivery projects.
- Develop feasible project scopes, objectives, milestones, and budgets within reasonable technical constraints.
Tracking and Reporting:
- Provide reporting and tracking of project status to solution delivery leaders.
- Proactively evaluate and manage risk and escalate issues as appropriate to minimize delays and disruption.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding of general business operations and processes
- Ensure work follows company policies and professional standards.
- Meet or exceed company requirements relating to deadlines.
- EEO – Support company’s commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and make good faith efforts to help ensure that the workplace is free from harassment and discrimination.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, business or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in project management in an IT environment.
- Solid understanding of IT strategy and governance concepts.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.