Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for an Enterprise Architect to join our team.
The Enterprise Architect enables business and IT leaders to make investment decisions that balance and prioritize current operational demands, disruptions, and opportunities with the longer-term strategic vision of the organization.
- Provide overall direction and guidance in the definition of an enterprise’s current and future architecture.
- Develop strategies, roadmaps, principles, standards, and best practices that align with business objectives.
- Interface between business areas and within IT to collaboratively develop direction and gain consensus.
- Responsible for the overall coordination and governance across the various architectural disciplines.
- Adapt and evolve IT methodologies across the enterprise.
- Responsible for Solution conception, design, and governance.
- Build business partner confidence through action and strong communication.
- Ensures Business, Solution, and Infrastructure architectures are clearly aligned.
- A college degree in MIS, CIS, Business Management or related field
- 8-10 years of progressive IT Architectural experience
- Experience in standing up and developing an Enterprise Architecture discipline
- Experience in working with the business and IT in building strategies and roadmaps
- Outstanding conceptual, analytical and strategic skills.
- Thorough and insightful problem solver with a can do attitude and demonstrated results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Leadership and management skills to guide a team of architects.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict and negotiate compromise solutions where necessary.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Known reputation for integrity and ethics.
- Solid understanding of key program and project management and communications tools, such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
Preferred experience and skills:
- Manufacturing experience
- Large scale ERP implementations
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.