Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an Engineer 2, Java/Pro C to join our team.
- As an Engineer 2 you will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems.
- We are looking for a talented individual that can serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments.
- You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technologies effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness.
- You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
- The Vehicle Services team is responsible for building and maintaining the services and vehicle data that comprise the fleet of cars within the company.
- As an Engineer 2, Software on this team, you will work with them to enforce the full lifecycle of the vehicle from the time our cars are ordered to when they are finally sold as used vehicles.
- The team interacts closely and supports the suite of Vehicle Management client applications that the business uses to interact with the Vehicle lifecycle.
- Must have 3+ years of Java development experience.
- Must possess a deep understanding of OO design patterns.
- Must have 2+ years of experience creating and implementing SQL.
- Must have 2+ years of experience with Web Services.
- Must have 2+ years of Pro C or C development.
- Must have knowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), experience with SOAP WebServices.
- Must have proven experience in Unix operating systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Must possess initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction.
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- Experience using frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience with REST WebServices.
- Experience with Struts or Spring MVC framework.
- Knowledge of WebLogic configuration.
- Knowledge of C++ Development.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum or similar development methodology.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools.
- Experience with source control management (GIT or SVN experience preferred).
- Experience with Oracle database environment.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.