Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an Engineer 2, iOS to join our team.
- As an Engineer 2 you will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems.
- We are looking for a talented individual that can serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments.
- You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology's effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness.
- You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
- As part of the Consumer Mobile Applications team, your technical knowledge and expertise will be used to develop customer facing mobile solutions, including the technical design and implementation of features, enhancements, and corrections for a globally branded car rental application.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- A minimum of 6 months Android programming experience (Java or NDK) Experience in developing for multiple versions of the Android OS and associated hardware (including screen size).
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- A self-starter that relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish individual and team goals Ability to communicate clearly with team members and clients.
- Highly motivated and dependable Attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred Ability to write self-documenting code.
- Experience with usability and design Experience with Git, Bitbucket or other version control technologies.
- Experience with Gradle. Experience with unit testing and test-driven development Experience with source code analysis tools.
- Experience with developing multi-threaded applications (using threads, locks, semaphores, etc.)
- Experience interacting with RESTful web services Released Native Phone/Tablet applications.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.