Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an EDI Analyst to join our team.
- The EDI Analyst is responsible for all aspects of EDI quality and analysis.
- The EDI Analyst will be accountable for the quality and receipt of EDI data from external sources.
- They will partner with internal and external EDI providers to ensure the quality of incoming data, as well as resolve data issues while strategically trying to drive continuous improvement efforts to eliminate root causes.
- This position partners with assigned business units and provides accurate data to allow for making the best business decisions possible.
- Must identify and drive continuous improvements in the quality and availability of EDI data.
- Accountable for receiving accurate data from external parties.
- Ensure integrity of data in database and warehouse for reporting and analytical purposes.
- Analyze and validate data completeness, consistency, accuracy, and compliance to data standards and principles.
- Investigate and identify EDI data quality issues.
- Address the root cause of data problems and develop a recommendation on how to resolve issues.
- Partner with data source stakeholders to implement resolution.
- Work collaboratively with TPA’s, business users, and vendors to improve service levels on existing and new data feeds.
- Identifies and distributes key performance indicators (KPI) to primary stakeholders.
- Takes responsibility for the compliance of these KPIs to agreed-upon service levels.
- Communicates directly with TPAs and other 3rd parties for accurate and timely receipt of data.
- Perform analysis of data sources with an emphasis on identifying critical data elements and developing data metrics and quality checks.
- Perform data quality audits around inconsistent, incorrect and incomplete data monthly.
- Investigate, evaluate, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of current data requirements and processes and develop strategies for improving these processes.
- Implement data quality monitoring reports, alerts, and processes.
- Benchmark and improve data quality from all data sources.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 2 years of experience working in either I.S. or finance department.
- Ability to query relational databases using standard SQL, and to extract, analyze, and reconcile large sums of data a plus.
- Hands-on approach to data quality while supporting data quality initiatives.
- Strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Self-starter who can work with minimal direct supervision and take ownership of projects.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of business and technical personnel.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.