Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team.
- Identify, recommend, and implement best practice for implementation of software build and deployment.
- Maintain deploy processes to ensure proper application deployment and configuration.
- Automate and maintain the software build process to support continuous integration.
- Work with staff to upgrade and build out new environments that conform to software requirements.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement continuous integration/continuous delivery into cloud based solutions.
- Work with DBA staff to streamline deployment of database schemas.
- Automate and manage software monitoring strategies.
- Monitor site stability and performance and troubleshoot site issues.
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production.
- Provide support to development teams for development and deployment tools.
- Manage test automation using Selenium coded in C# and monitor results.
- Work with QA to ensure test cases are kept up to date with software releases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science required.
- Experience in 24×7 production operations.
- 3+ years’ experience scripting in PowerShell, release automation, application administration, application configuration, and debugging.
- Familiarity and experience using Configuration Management tools.
- Knowledge of cloud technology and cloud deployment strategies (e.g., AWS, Azure).
- Familiarity and experience using containerization tools like Kubernetes or Docker.
- Knowledge of automated post-deployment testing tools.
- Knowledge of IIS or similar web server technology.
- Knowledge of SQL Server deployment using SSDT.
- Knowledge of Octopus Deploy or Azure DevOps Pipelines (TFS Build, VSTS).
- Ability to operate in an agile and dynamic environment.
- Basic understanding of networking and load balancing.
- Basic understanding of virtual machine technology.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.