Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Desktop Technician to join our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work independently and with Desktop Architect to package, test, and deploy software.
- Work with Deskside & Deployment team members to test, schedule, and deploy SW and patches.
- Receive and record stock, manage asset tagging and asset database.
- Perform all system builds and upgrades as well as manage warranty repair.
- Assist in scheduling and performing hardware and software lifecycle.
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs, and deployment of deployed Windows and Apple products.
- Work daily with internal customers via phone, chat, email, and occasional walk by to resolve break/fix issues and tickets.
- Accurately record all work, troubleshooting, and communications in incident tickets.
- Serve as break/fix escalation for Level 1 service desk team members.
- Associate Degree in technical field or related professional certifications.
- 2-4 years of experience in MS Windows environment performing deskside break/fix support.
- Expert level experience using and troubleshooting MS Office (O365) products.
- Expert level experience troubleshooting Windows 7 and 10 workstations.
- Experience packaging and deploying software using SCCM or like applications.
- Experience performing Windows system updates and security patching in an enterprise environment.
- Experience using ticketing systems.
- Experience managing hardware ordering, stocking, deployment, and lifecycle.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate and translate complex technical topics into easy to understand concepts.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to clearly document technical processes.
- Able to proficiently manage and troubleshoot Microsoft desktop operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory Users and Comp.
- Working knowledge of Apple products including iPhone, iPad and Mac Computers.
- Strong troubleshooting and management skills of Apple systems.
- Basic understanding of databases and data processing (use of MS SQL and/or Access).
- Certification and/or License – Microsoft MCP, Comp-Tia, and/or Apple certifications preferred
- Experience using ServiceNow preferred
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.