Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for an Executive Technical Support Technician to join our team.
- Deliver pro-active IT support to onsite and remote executives.
- Coach executives on secure IT practices.
- Provide recommendations to IT regarding new technologies to better support executive team members.
- Perform regular technology reviews to provide proactive support for executives and executive admin staff
- Work closely with corporate IT, Apps, and Security teams to assure solutions that enable the executive team.
- Independently resolve complex, break/fix issues in person or via telephone.
- Receive and respond to incoming support requests in a timely manner including off hours.
- Perform installations, replacements, upgrades, and other hardware & software related tasks as needed.
- Follow set procedures for logging and reporting all support efforts.
- Provide after-hours and weekend support as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 years direct experience supporting executives and executive administrators.
- 5 years’ experience with desktop hardware, operating systems, and printers.
- 3 years’ expert level experience using and supporting Apple iPhone and iPad devices.
- 3 years’ experience in Microsoft 0365 products (Windows, Office, Outlook, Skype, etc.).
- 2 years’ experience in business communication platforms (messaging, video conferencing, telephony etc.)
- Hands-on troubleshooting with the ability to perform under intense time pressures.
- Technical problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute.
- Strong customer-service orientation with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Highest degree of professionalism and integrity
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.