Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Deskside Support Tech to join our team.
- This position will work primarily in the daytime to support users’ workstations, software, and peripherals.
- Provide hardware/software break/fix support services to clients.
- Diagnose workstation and peripheral failures and implement repair solutions.
- Provide installation and upgrade services of hardware and software.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of phones and other mobile devices, tablets, and PDAs.
- Position requires work hours flexibility and mobility, as travel to various campus locations is required.
- 3+ years of experience supporting workstations, basic LAN network, Windows 7 and Windows 10, and Active Directory.
- Ability to think analytically and problem solve; further, make effective decisions based upon troubleshooting techniques.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to translate technical terms into easily understood concepts for business users.
- Operate in a results-oriented manner: provide reliable and dependable customer service at all times.
- Be aware of the University’s business and its customers and work in a way that supports their needs; practice patience and empathy.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner.
- Must be self-motivated but able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience using business applications including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience using PC management tools for imaging machines (Active Directory, SCCM, Casper).
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.