Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Data Integration Lead to join our team.
- MyDay is a complex, multi-year program designed to improve the company’s operational excellence and ability to make insight-driven decisions.
- Set to officially kick off this summer, MyDay is a once-in-a-generation program to replace the company’s core administrative IT systems (human resources, finance, and student) and improve associated business processes.
- The five-year effort will replace these systems with a single system (Workday) that will integrate all our key administrative data in the cloud.
- The Data Integration Lead will apply data integration expertise across the organization and serve as a resource for resolution of unique or complex data integration problems, build extensible data acquisition and integration solutions to meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the business and participate in the development of data integration strategy, necessitating integration of a broad range of ideas for data integration.
- Develop and implement complex data integration solutions between applications and platforms, ensuring proper documentation is created.
- Evaluate, define, and when necessary prototype alternatives to determine the most appropriate approach for each solution.
- Assist in preparing, evaluating, and interpreting technical requirements specification documents.
- Provide occasional oversight and support of data integration specialists to deliver assignments on time, on budget, and matching requirements.
- Work with teams across company IT to evaluate and improve the usability of the data integration platform.
- Define and implement an effective, efficient, and robust ongoing support model using the data integration platform.
- Document effective support practices for data integration content and ensure completeness of the knowledge base content.
- Provide off hours tool support, as needed.
- Serve as the technical escalation focus for data integration support issues and trouble tickets.
Technical Leadership and Strategy:
- Develop an effective, consistent, and robust data integration practice, including defining best practices and development standards.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to data integration staff, recommending process and maturity goals and leading efforts to meet them.
- Develop a maturity-based methodology for data integration and identify and drive capability improvements and enhancements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, plus 5 years relevant technology experience or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Experience with modern integration platforms such as Mulesoft or other platforms
- Ability to provide technical guidance to all skill levels.
- Ability to interact with customers to discuss and recommend alternate technical solutions.
- Ability to adjust workload and approach to accommodate shifting project schedules, demands, and requirements.
- Knowledge of Cloud SaaS based Integration Tool experience (Mulesoft Cloudhub and Data Integration Studio).
- Experience with large, enterprise-scale, parallel development projects.
- Experience designing, prototyping, testing, and deploying solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Experience researching and implementing new technologies in specialty or related areas.
- Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- Experience defining and leading continual improvement initiatives of internal processes and procedures.
- Understanding of SOA, object-oriented analysis and design, or client/server systems.
- Expert knowledge in XML, SOAP, WSDL, RAML.
- Hands-on experience in large scale SOA design, development, and deployment.
- Experience with API management technology.
- Ability to quickly comprehend and articulate the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.